Kim Hunter Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Kim Hunter’s original name?
a) Vivian Mary Hartly
b) Janet Cole
c) Clementine Reuben
d) Ruth Elizabeth Davis
2. When was Kim Hunter born?
a) 22 February 1926
b) 31 May 1925
c) 19 August 1924
d) 12 November 1922
3. Where was Kim Hunter born?
Click here for complete Kim Hunter Quiz Questions and Answers
Alfred Russell Wallace Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Alfred Russell Wallace born?
a) 8 January 1823
b) 9 June 1820
c) 28 August 1819
d) 30 December 1815
2. Where was Alfred Russell Wallace born?
c) Sao Paulo
3. Which school did Alfred Russell Wallace attend?
a) Hertford Grammar School
b) St. George’s School
c) Rugby School
d) Harrow School
Click here for complete Alfred Russell Wallace Quiz Questions and Answers
Hockey World Cup 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 2014 held?
d) The Hague
2. Which was the opening date of Hockey World Cup 2014?
a) 1 January 2014
b) 31 May 2014
c) 28 February 2014
d) 4 March 2014
3. By how many goals Germany defeated South Africa in a league match in Hockey World Cup 2014?
Click here for complete Hockey World Cup 2014 Quiz Questions and Answers
French Open 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who won mixed doubles championship in French Open 2014?
a) Sania Mirza, Horia Tecau
b) Timea Babos, Eric Butorac
c) Anna-Lena Groenefeld, Jean-Julien Roger
d) Arantxa Parra Santonia, Santiago Gonzalez
2. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in French Open 2014?
a) Katarina Srebotnik, Rohan Bopanna
b) Julia Georges, Nenad Zimonjic
c) Cara Black, Robert Farah
d) Andrea Hlavackova, Marc Lopez
3. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2014?
a) Julien Benneteau, Edouard Roger-Vasselin
b) Andrey Golubey, Samuel Groth
c) Lukasz Kubot, Robert Lindstedt
d) Maximo Gonzalez, Juan Monaco
Click here for complete French Open 2014 Quiz Questions and Answers
Telangana Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Telangana formed?
a) 1 January 2002
b) 2 June 2014
c) 1 August 1960
d) 31 October 1953
2. Who took oath as first Governor of Telangana?
a) E. S. L. Narasimhan
b) Najeeb Jung
c) Kamla Beniwal
d) Sheila Dikshit
3. Who took oath as first Chief Minister of Telangana?
a) N. Chandrababu Naidu
b) Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
c) Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhara Rao
d) K. Rosaiah
Click here for complete Telangana Quiz Questions and Answers
Who’s Who in Government of India
President: Pranab Mukherjee
Vice President: Mohammad Hamid Ansari
Prime Minister: Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi is also in-charge of:
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Atomic Energy
Department of Space
All important policy…
Lok Sabha Elections 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who was AAP candidate in Amethi in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) Arvind Kejriwal
b) Kumar Vishwas
c) Manish Sisodia
d) Yogendra Yadav
2. Which was the first date of voting in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) 4 February 2014
b) 7 April 2014
c) 25 March 2014
d) 31 March 2014
3. Which was the last date of voting in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) 24 April 2014
b) 12 May 2014
c) 7 May 2014
d) 30 April 2014
Click here for complete Lok Sabha Elections 2014 Quiz Questions and Answers